The three essentials for feeling truly free on a ride:
A cool helmet (if the law requires, and you wear one)
A good jacket and foot protection
A motorcycle insurance policy for you and your passenger.
Whether you’ve got the ride of your dreams, or you’re saving up for your perfect bike, there’s only one way to enhance that feeling of exhilaration; of leaving all of your worries behind you; of that sense of freedom you get from contact with the road…
…Riding requires good, affordable protection.
Motorcycle Insurance: Do You Really Need it?
Owning a motorcycle can be one of the most exhilarating things in life, but according to statistics from the National Safety Council, a motorcycle accident that causes serious bodily injury happens every 6 minutes in the United States.
Motorcycle theft is also on the rise—and only 40% of motorcycles that are stolen are ever found.
Aside from the requirements of the law, 80% of all motorcycle crashes result in a fatality, which is a startling reminder why protection is essential if you are a motorcycle owner.
If you think motorcycle insurance is a “wasted” expense, think again: Insurance is more about managing your risks above any other consideration. Without insurance, all it takes is one accident to drain your savings or your ability to pay medical expenses for yourself or someone else you’re responsible for.
We at Ozark Insurance Agency are here to help while you are reviewing your insurance quote options, That means we will do our best to provide you with quote options and answer your questions so that you can choose the best option for your needs.
What are your coverage options?
There are mandatory minimums, of course, but you may wish to consider additional reasonably priced coverage options on your bike,
- Additional liability coverage is something all riders should carefully consider. By purchasing both liability insurance for others and uninsured motorist coverage at higher limits, you will greatly reduce the risk of financial loss to yourself.
- Collision covers you in the case you’re in an accident that is your fault, this insurance pays to repair your bike, less the deductible amount.
- Comprehensive is a good option to consider as it pays for fire, vandalism, theft, hail damage, storms, and other non traffic accident claims.
- Roadside assistance is one of those things you never think you’ll need, but will be thankful for if you ever break down far from home. Roadside assistance may pay for jumps, gas, or towing your bike home or to the nearest facility.
- Bike accessories can cover replacement or repairs on any expensive customizations and personalizations you’ve added onto your bike.
- Rental vehicle coverage is something you may wish to consider if you’re planning a long road trip, or you often ride far from home.
- Trip interruption coverage (if available) may help pay for lodging, food and a substitute vehicle when a mechanical breakdown or a covered loss occurs more than 100 miles from home.
When you need motorcycle insurance
Our team at Ozark Insurance Agency is here to help when you need to make a decision on insurance for your bike. As an independent company, we are not tied to just one insurance company. We have several A rated insurance carriers we can shop with.
The Ozark Insurance Agency Difference
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for …
… While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you. So if you’re at all concerned for your financial well being, you should investigate what you are offered carefully.
Because, unfortunately, there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy.
Fill out the Request a Quote form and let our licensed agents provide you with coverage options so that you can choose the coverage that you feel is right for you.