We have all seen the news reports, I-12 East, towards Hammond, closed due to multi Vehicle crash, the same with I-10 toward New Orleans, The Whisky Bay Bridge, The Mississippi River Bridge. Automobile accidents occur all around us on a daily basis and when least expect them.
If you are not protected, your life as you know it, could disappear. There are many coverage and limit options for you to consider. Our staff is willing to discuss coverage options as well as answer questions that you may have when deciding which coverage options are right for you.
Ozark Insurance Agency Is Here To Help
Think of your Car Insurance as a shield. The shield protects you and your assets in case of loss, injury or damage. It consists of the following protections:
- Liability Insurance– in case you are found at fault
- Collision Insurance – in the event of your car is damaged by a collision
- Comprehensive Insurance – if your car is damaged by anything other than collision
Other protection includes:
- Medical Payments if you have to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Emergency Road Service if you are ever stranded in your vehicle
- Uninsured Motorist Protection. Just because the law says Auto Insurance is mandatory, doesn’t mean that everyone will have it. The hard truth is that a high percentage of Drivers in Louisiana do not have insurance. Don’t leave yourself vulnerable, to other peoples’ mistakes or lack of responsibility. In the event that they do have insurance, what if it’s not enough to cover the medical bills or damage to your car? You may carry higher limits but the fact is most people carry the minimum required by state law.
Our friendly staff at Ozark Insurance Agency is here to make the process of selecting your Auto Insurance easier. Allow our Licensed agents to answer your questions and offer you quotes based on your coverage selections. Simply fill out the quote form or call us at 225-775-7614.