Home Health Insurance
Taking Care of Your Home Healthcare Insurance Needs
While you’re taking care of your clients and patients, who’s taking care of your company? Yes, you or your management team are mostly doing that. But who is protecting your business against the scores of risks you face every day?
Insurance is the answer. But not just any insurance. You need reliable, sound protection, tailored to the scope and scale of your business, and priced to deliver the best possible value.
Who Needs Home Health Care Insurance?
Demand for services like yours is growing every day, as hundreds of thousands of Louisianans choose to receive healthcare in their homes, or to take advantage of health and mental health counseling services.
Any individual or organization providing these types of services must have adequate insurance protection, both to comply with the law and to protect themselves from potentially huge costs from a wide range of perils such as accidents to bank-breaking lawsuits.
What Kind of Home Health Care Insurance Do I Need?
Ozark Insurance Agency’s Licensed Agents are here to answer your questions and provide you with quotes so that you can determine which coverages selections you would like to make for your business.
These options can include:
- Home Healthcare General Liability Insurance: This is standard insurance to cover accidental bodily injury or property damage you, or others named on your policy, cause.
- Professional Liability Insurance: Anyone involved in healthcare, providing consultancy services or client guidance faces the risk of being accused of negligence or incompetence. Professional liability Insurance is one critical element of the protection you need.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: If you directly employ even one part time worker, the State of Louisiana requires you to have Workers Compensation Insurance.
- Commercial Auto Insurance and Hired and Non-Owned Coverage: Protection for you and your team whether driving company-owned vehicles, employee-owned business-use autos, or rental vehicles.
- Property Coverage: Insurance for your business premises and its contents against perils like fire, theft, vandalism and storm damage.
- Abuse and Sexual Misconduct Insurance: You need protection not only for the possibility of one of your employees abusing a client but, just as importantly, the possibility you or they will be unjustly accused and may need to meet big-time defense costs.
- Employment Practices Liability: Insurance against the risks of being accused of discrimination either by an employee or a job candidate.
- Dishonesty Bonds: Local governments, health service contractors and others may demand guarantees against the risk of dishonest behavior in the homes of clients. Bonds provide those guarantees and can be issued at short notice.
- Cyber Insurance
Ozark is Your Insurance Source for Quoting Home Health Insurance Options
Working with vulnerable people in their homes, or through counseling services, makes your business susceptible to liability claims.
Complete the Request a Quote form or call our office today to speak with a Licensed Agent.